- Jet boat ride in Rakaia Gorge
- Optional rugby game
- Dolphin encounter with over 300 dolphins in Kaikoura
- Abel Tasman (NZ’s busiest national park) kayak day trip
- Hiking Honeydew trail
- Fox Glacier hike
- Routebum guided walk
- Zip-lining and a gondola ride in Queenstown
- Milford Sound guided cruise
I leave Monday and the travel itself is going to take over a day. I won’t get to NZ until it’s their Wednesday because we cross the international dateline. It’s also their fall/winter there so that will be an interesting change going from Florida’s humidity and summer heat that’s been quickly approaching here in Gainesville.
Have you studied abroad? Have you been to NZ?