Today is my 25th birthday! Hooray— a quarter century! I’m spending my birthday driving for 11-12 hours to San Diego to see Brighton’s brother, Chase in sunny California. We’ve been talking about visiting for a while, and Thanksgiving seemed like a great time to drive out. The weather in SLC is turning cold and wet, and I’m in denial that winter exists still. Winter is fun for a brief period, then it’s just annoying. (My Floridian is showing, I know)
In honor of the special day, I wanted to do a list of 25 things that I want to do in my 25th year.
- Expand more into the wedding photography industry.
- Make my photography business a more substantial income.
- Buy a house.
- Go back to Glacier National Park.
- Go on a 5 day backpacking trip on the John Muir Trail.
- Learn how to outdoor rock climb.
- Expand my recipe/cooking repertoire.
- Learn to relax, and have more downtime in my life.
- Build more savings and pay off more debt.
- Visit Maroon Bells in Colorado during the summer.
- Hike Antelope Canyon/The Wave in Arizona.
- Road trip cross-country with Brighton, visiting friends along the way.
- See at least 4 more US National Parks.
- Learn off-camera flash techniques.
- Get better at using Photoshop for photography.
- Continue to build my photography network.
- Decorate my house and make it a home.
- Make yoga & the gym a habit.
- Visit the Northeast US.
- Celebrate our first anniversary!
- Continue to blog life experiences, hikes and trips.
- Read more books.
- Get TSA pre-check and go home more often.
- Lose weight and get in shape.
- Get a dog… maybe!
Make it to 26. 😊